Kekes Ioannis (Coffee grinder's)
Our shop was founded in 1946 by John Kekes at a difficult time where coffee was considered a luxury and qualities of coffee was scarce.
However, managed with persistence and patience to create with much love a quality coffee, a blend, excellent for its time, thereby consolidating the market town and the county.
The son, second generation, Christos Kekes continued the tradition of Greek coffee, veltionontastin quality, increasing the range of products in store for the best servise of its customers.
The product range has been enriched over the years. In our store you can find most all kinds of coffees to meet even the most refined tastes.
Pleasant in thin taste to taste pure quality.
In our store you can find:
- Greek coffee Kekes blond
- Greek coffee Kekes dark
- Coffee Greek Kekes moderate
- Greek coffee Kekes decaffeinated
- Filter coffee Kekes (100% Arabica)
- Filter coffee Kekes decaffeinated
- Coffee filter origin (Colombia
- Supreme, Kenya AA ', Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panamas, Limou Ethiopia, Santos Brazil Ms.)
- Filter Coffee flavoring (vanilla, chocolate,hazelnut, caramel, Irish Cream, Amaretto,vanilla / hazelnut.)
- Coffee espresso Kekes (100% Arabica)
- Coffee espresso Rovi
- Coffee espresso in portions
- Chocolate drink hot / cold
- Chocolate in different flavors
- Milk Shakes
- Tea Mlesna in different flavors
- Tea Rovi (bulk)
- Tea Fino
- Tea bulk in different varieties
- Cappuccino bulk
- Sugar servings white / black
- Biscuits, serving chocolates
- Syrups drinks Fabri, Torani
- Syrups ice cream
- Brass utensils / Brass for Greek
- Coffee pistons
- Espresso machines
- HO.RE.CA Equipment
- Kafemichani Melitta for espresso, cappuccino, coffee German
- Chios Mastic
- Tahini Komotini