Nursing Home (Health care services)
(Health care services)
Address: Eth. Antistasis 110
Phone number: 25513 - 00232 & 6932730040
The nursing home is widespread in Europe and the US, as it enables patients to benefit from health care services in a familiar and comfortable environment.
The provision of high quality nursing services in the home contribute significantly to the patient's treatment, psychological support him and his family and significantly improves their quality of life.
The "Nursing Home" addressed:
- Each patient after leaving the hospital and need for continued treatment at home
- In patients with chronic diseases
- In people who are unable or unwilling to move from home
- In persons with disabilities
- in elderly
- in pregnant
- In women in IVF program
The "Nursing Home" features:
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Extensive experience in the provision of nursing services at home
The "Nursing Home" provides a wide range of services on the instructions of the physician faithfully following the instructions of the physician throughout the duration of hospitalization at home.
The services provided are:
- Patient monitoring and recording of vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, respiration, pulse oximetry, blood sugar measurement)
- Drug administration by subcutaneous injection
- Drug administration by intramuscular injection
- Administering inhaled drugs with a dose or nebulizer
- Administering oxygen by nasal catheter or mask
- Orifices care (tracheostomy, urostomy, gastrostomy, jejunostomy, colostomy)
- Change and wound care
- Prevention and sprawling care
- Enema (purgative, therapeutic)
- Catheterization and washes bladder
- Burn Care
- Parenteral feeding
- Personal hygiene bedridden patient
- Patient Education as appropriate.
The home care is a choice of discreet and comfortable treatment that significantly improves the mood of the patient, facilitates healing, reduces the risk of hospital-acquired infections, reduces time-consuming travel, encourages and supports the familiar environment of the patient.