Zacharis Athanasios (Insulations - renovations - thermal insulations)
(Insulations - renovations - thermal insulations)
A "waste of money" for heating are giving 9 out of 10 Greek houses, which due to lack of insulation consume three times more energy than a European home. "
This is due to lack of insulation, which makes energy intensive the Greek houses and force owners to spend more money for heating.
According to the official figures of the EU, from 4,000,000 buildings of the country's 2.5 million manufactured before 1980 do not have any insulation.
- The only way to achieve internationally dramatic reduction of energy consumption up to 80% on existing buildings, is the effective thermal insulation of buildings.
Insulation with EPS:
- Regarding then both the existing and the new buildings, the most effective solution is the insulation.
What is Expanded Polystyrene: The Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is the most economical and efficient material for insulating buildings. In short, the main advantages are:
- Excellent insulating properties
- Very high mechanical strength
- Unlimited durability
- Excellent seismic properties
Program "Money Saving at home":
An additional motive to insulate a house or apartment is the program "Money Saving at home" which is long-standing, but unknown to many people.
Through this program you can be subsidized up to 70% for the full insulation of your home, virtually without paying money directly.
More information about this can be found on the website of the Ministry of Environment (exoikonomisi.ypeka.gr/).
The experienced teams of Thermal Insulation company "Zacharis Athanasios" is able to solve the most difficult case of insulation or thermal insulation.
See some of our services:
- Energy upgrades
- Expanded - Extruded polystyrene
- Insulation Materials
- Specialized workshop Insulation
- Insulation Construction
- Insulation Contractors
- Program "I save money at home"
- Thermal insulation of terraces
- Coatings - Ready plasters